Emjoi Ap 18 Emagine Epilator Review
Emjoi Ap 18 Emagine epilator is said to be the first epilator to be made using Silver Ion technology and it is supposed to be a very good one too. To find out all about it we decided to do a comprehensive Emjoi Ap 18 Emagine epilator review that looks at what is good about it and what is not so good. We first looked at its features. Here is what we found out.
Emjoi Ap 18 Emagine Epilator Features
This epilator has all the features necessary to allow for a nice, smooth shave.
- It comes with 72 tweezer heads (one of the highest) which allows it to get a lot of hair in one swipe. It has 3 discs, one which is fixed while the two open and close which allows it to get even the smallest of hairs. Any strands that are left behind are caught by a 17 mm disc opening on the head.
- It is made with patented Glide Technology which lifts up hair for easier and gentler shaving.
- The results last for a whopping 6 weeks which is great for those who don’t have the time to shave often.
- We already mentioned the Silver Ion technology but we didn’t say how it actually works. This is an antimicrobial protection that makes shaving that much safer and healthier. This is an important feature for people who have sensitive skin and also for those who may have compromised immune systems.
- This is also the first epilator in the world that prevents in-grown hair. The heads cover more skin which means that you are done shaving n no time. The prevention of in-grown hairs is facilitated by two special “fingers” that lift short and flat hairs so that they are pulled more easily. The fingers are able to get hair that is as short as 0.5 mm.
- It has an ergonomically designed handle that allows for better handling. It also allows shaving in hard to reach areas.
- It is gentle enough to be used on the face, upper lip and chin while at the same time remaining versatile enough to get rid of hair on the rest of your body.
- You get dual speed which allows you to adjust it to your liking.
- It is powered using electricity so there is no charging required.
- You get a 30 days guarantee.
Is there anything not to like?
- Some people have complained that is quite painful to use
- Fake ones on the market – buy on Amazon
- Not a wet epilator
This is a great epilator to own; it gets the job done even if it can be a bit painful to use.