Braun SE7681 Silk Epilator Review
Why We Think Braun Silk Epil 7 Is The Best Epilator for Woman on the Market – Review
It has been referred to as the best epilator in the market – it can get rid of hair as fine as a grain of sand. Is this really true or is it just a marketing ploy to bring in the dollars? To find out, we did a comprehensive Braun SE7681 Silk Epilator review. We didn’t just look at the good; we looked at the bad (or not to like) about this epilator. Let us start by looking at its features.
Braun SE7681 Silk Epilator Features
The manufacturers, Braun, packed this epilator with powerful features – no wonder it gets so much praise.
Here is what you will be getting:
- It has 40 close grip tweezers that allow for better removal of even the finest hairs. It is actually 4 times as effective as wax. You can get rid of hairs as small as 0.5 mm and your skin will stay smooth for up to 4 weeks.
- It comes with Smartlight which illuminates even the finest hairs so that you don’t miss them.
- You get 5 attachments – a shaver head, a trimmer cap, an efficiency cap, a sensitive area cap and facial cap. All these are designed to target hair on different parts of the body.
- It is cordless so you don’t have to worry about cables and electrical accidents. It is powered by a powerful battery – 100 – 240 volts. You can use it for up to 40 minutes before you need to recharge it. The rate of recharge is also pretty high.
- You can personalize the speed to whatever suits you. Speed 1 is slower for gentle shaving while Speed 2 is for more efficient epilation.
- It has a pivoting head so that the shaver can travel over the contours of the body easily.
- Soft lip tips ensure that hair that is lying flat on the skin is removed.
- As you shave, this epilator gives you a mild massage to get rid of any discomfort you may feel.
- It is waterproof so you can use it in the bath and in the shower.
With so many great features is there anything not to like?
- Battery Life is “only” 40 minutes
A large number of users give the Braun SE7681 Silk Epilator 5 stars – they love its speed and efficiency when it comes to removing hair anywhere on the body. That said, some people seem to be disappointed with the battery life. They say that the 40 minutes is not enough, but they do admit that they have more hair than the average person. If you don’t have that complication, however, this is an epilator that you will be very happy with. Some people have also complained that they did not get all 5 attachments. This may be a problem with their vendors. If you don’t want to have this issue make sure that you are dealing with a legitimate vendor like Amazon.
Our Braun SE7681 Silk Epilator review reveals that this is more than a good epilator; it is great. Buy yourself one today; you will not be disappointed.