Braun Silk Epil 5 Review
If you are new to epilating, have sensitive skin and don’t want to spend a whole lot of money on an epilator then Braun Silk Epil 5 is perfect for you. Although small compared to some of the other epilators in the market, Braun took the time to ensure that this epilator is efficient and provides long lasting results – important especially if you are a busy person. This article looks at the features of the Braun Silk Epil five, what is good about it and also what is not to like.
Braun Silk Epil 5 features
- We already mentioned that it is a great epilator for those who have sensitive skin. This is because it comes with a comfort system for massaging and cooling the skin as you shave. The cooling glove is used to cool the skin before you start epilating and also afterwards to ensure minimum irritation.
- It comes with close grip technology that allows hairs to be gripped right at the bottom. With an amazing 40 tweezers, it will get hairs as short as 0.5mm.
- The head can pivot back and forwards up to 15 degrees meaning that it can reach all the contours of the body.
- Braun designed this epilator with SoftLip Tips to lift flat-lying hair and the guide the tweezers to pull it out.
- Are you frustrated because your current epilator doesn’t have a light to show you little hairs? You will love the Braun Silk Epil 5 because it comes with a SmartLight so that you never again miss small hairs.
- This epilator is dermatologically recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- It comes with 2 speeds that you adjust depending on the texture of the hair that you are shaving. The slower speed is for fine hair while the faster speed is for coarse hair.
- You can immerse it in water and clean it.
- Other than the shaver you also get a trimmer cap, sensitive area cap and an efficiency cap.
Is there anything not to like?
- Length of the cord
According to most Braun Silk Epil 5 reviews people simply love this epilator. Even those epilating for the first time say they got better results that they expected – and with little or no pain. They are happy at how smooth their skin is after they shave because this epilator captures even the finest hairs. Those with sensitive skin say that this epilator is less painful than most they have used. The one thing that most people say they are disappointed with is the length of the cord – they say that it is so short that they have to stay pretty close to the power source.
This is an excellent epilator for those who are on a budget and it can easily compare to the Braun Silk Epil 9 which retails for about the same. For a very reasonable amount you will get an epilator that does a perfect job without the pain that comes with other models. You will be happy that you invested in the Braun Silk Epil 5.