If you are not a great fan of shaving every few days, the Remington EP7030 epilator may be just the thing for you. This epilator, one of the best and most affordable in the market at its price, is simply great when it comes to getting hair from the roots – you can go as long as 6 weeks without needing to shave again. So what makes it so good? To find out, we did a complete Remington EP7030 epilator review that looks at the good and the not-so-good. We started by looking at the features.
Remington EP7030 Epilator Features
Remington has somehow managed to pack this epilator with a good number of features and still keep the price quite low. Here is what you can expect to get:
- Very Cheap
- It comes with a detailed light that shines on your skin as you shave – you dint get to miss even the smallest hairs.
- You get a massaging cap that has aloe vera to soothe skin after you have shaved.
- You get a precision cap specifically designed for facial hair.
- The Remington EP7030 has two speeds, a slow one for fine hair and an after one for coarse hair.
- The head is removable and easy to clean so you don’t have to worry about infecting your skin.
- It is cordless; it uses a battery for power which means that you can use it in the shower.
- You get a 2-year warranty in case things don’t work out as expected.
- Built-in grips allow for better handling.
- It has a pivoting head that allows it to bend over body contours which mean that you can shave hard to reach areas quite easily.
- It has 40 tweezers which are great for removing a lot of hair in just a single swipe over the skin. This means that epilation is a lot faster than with many other epilators in this range.
What is the not-so-good?
- Not many accessories
- Some users complain about quite a bit of pain when using the tweezers
This epilator is very good and many users have compared it to epilators that cost much more. That said, those looking for epilators with accessories might not want to buy this one as it doesn’t come with many of them, It is easy to understand why – Remington were aiming for an effective epilator without the bells and whistles. Another common point, that users bring up, is the fact that with this one there is quite a bit of pain when they pass the tweezers over the skin. This means that if you have sensitive skin this may not be the shave for you.
For the price, this epilator is definitely worth it. It is effective in getting rid of hair and it doesn’t grow back for quite a while. Unfortunately, what makes it effective to use is also what makes it painful. Because it plucks hair from the root it leaves an irritation. If you have a sensitive skin then you would do well to buy this epilator along with a numbing agent or cream.