If you are looking for a great epilator you should consider buying one made by Phillips – they have designed some of the best selling epilators in the market today. Just like most of the other electronics they make, their epilators are designed with usability and efficiency in mind. To find out whether it is all hype or whether it is true we reviewed some Phillips epilators, some of the ones that are considered to be the best in the market. Our reviews cover both the good and the not so good.
This is said to be the highest selling in the world of epilators. So what makes it so special?
- For one thing it comes with dual speed that you can change depending on which area of your body you are shaving. If you are working on some of the more delicate areas such as face you can use the slow speed but if you are working on coarser hair such as on the legs you can switch to the faster speed.
- It actually pulls hair right from the roots making sure that shaved areas stay smooth for longer. Despite the fact that it can get hairs as short as 0.5 mm, it is made with 21 hypoallergenic discs to make sure that there is no irritation during and after shaving.
- It is cordless which means you don’t have to worry about it running out of battery. It also makes it an ideal epilator for travel.
- Although it isn’t a wet epilator like many in the market it has a washable head which means that keeping it hygienic is easy – a dirty epilator can cause infections.
- Lastly, the price of this epilator makes it an obvious winner. Others in this range cost close to or more than $100. Phillips has somehow managed to get out a great product at a fraction of that price.
- Philips BikiniGenie Trimmer and Shaver HP6383/20
- Buy Philips BikiniGenie Trimmer and Shaver HP6383
- It has 3 trimmer heads that you can choose to get to hair as short as 0.5 mm.
- You get an optional shaver head that you can use to go over shaved areas to make them smoother.
- The trimmer comb comes in a round shape which means trimming hair is safer.
- Everything is washable so you can keep it clean.
- It uses a battery which means that you can use it in the shower or tub but you should also consider the fact that you will have to charge it. When fully charged you get about 45 minutes of epilation time.
- Philips HP6521 SatinSoft Epilator Skin Care System Review
- Buy Philips SatinSoft HP6521/01 Wet & Dry Epilator
This Phillips epilator is also an excellent choice at $90 which makes it one of the most expensive in the market. It is best for people have sensitive skin – it is designed to epilate without pulling.
- It is made with silver-ion discs for better skin hygiene.
- You get an exfoliation brush which you use after the shave for an even smoother finish.
- There is a massage attachment.
- It is also a dual speed shaver – choose a speed depending on where you are shaving.
- For those with very sensitive skin there is sensitive area cap.
- It is battery operated and can be used in the bath or the shower.
As you can see, there is a reason why Phillips epilators are so popular – they are designed to get the job done and they are priced quite reasonably.